Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cyclical Fads

Wonder is all the things that happen in my life happen as a fad. Career choices, relationships, friends and family.

There is something exhilirating about the new, or about the undiscovered. When I feel that all that is discovered is all that I need, then I de-fad.

I have always said that one must want what one has. Easier said that done. Even the wisest man does not listen to his own council.

Courses are always exciting at the start, then I figure out what it's all about, everything else falls into the same mold that I already know...and then I find myself in a rut that I made.

I don't have any resolutions or solutions, rather, I hope to find a way to deal with this while writing.

Well, I'm dont writing, and I can't find it, maybe not now, not ever.

"Maybe we're all meant to fly close to the fire"
~ Karen

Thank you, Karen.

No comments: